The UCLA Law Distinguished Scholars Program is a binding merit-based full tuition scholarship program for a small number of the most exceptionally qualified applicants who have determined that UCLA Law is their first choice. The designation as a UCLA Law Distinguished Scholar will be the highest honor bestowed upon members of the incoming J.D. class.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Candidates must withdraw applications from all other law schools and refrain from initiating applications to other law schools
- Full resident tuition and fees for three years.
- Full non-resident tuition and fees for three years.
- Provision of special guidance and faculty mentoring.