The university offers these grants to those aspirants who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and want to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Applicant must be a Canadian and an international student.
- Candidates must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Candidates must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- Applicant must have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- $10,000 entrance scholarship in the student’s first year of studies
- Access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year
- Guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.