Scholarship overview: The scholarship is open to all countries students around the world to pursue any full-time undergraduate course (exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) in the UK.
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants can apply for a Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship if they are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- And have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
- The applicant should not be in receipt of other funds in advance that would exceed the full cost of tuition fees with the Bristol Scholarship.
- The deadline for the first round is 29 March 2020.
- The deadline for the second round is 14 June 2020
- A number of awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available to Undergraduate students for September 2020 entry.
- A number of prizes worth £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to postgraduate students for admission in September 2020.
- The awards can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Visit https://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-undergraduate/ for further information or application