The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
- Candidate must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicant must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant needs to achieve excellence in their final year school results, such as:
- At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- At least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- The applicant must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies
- $10,000 tuition fee deduction in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree