London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering up to four Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships to students accepted into the 2020/2021 MSc Global Mental Health programme. The MSc Global Mental Health course is a joint programme provided by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London (KCL). The programme aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills to initiate, develop and oversee mental health programmes and/or policies in low-resource settings, as well as to conduct and critically evaluate research on global mental health. These skills and knowledge enable students to make valuable contributions in the domains of research, policy and practice as they relate to the discipline of global mental health.
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries: Rwanda; Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; South Africa; Thailand; Indonesia; Philippines; Vietnam; Peru; Nicaragua.
- Applicants for this funding must hold an offer of admission to the MSc Global Mental Health commencing in 2020-2021.
- Full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate.
- A stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,175.00
- An allowance of GBP 500.00 MSc project expenses.