The Jeroen Ensink Memorial scholarship is offered to students from sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia who are committed to improving public health in developing countries and wish to undertake the MSc Public Health for Development course.
- Candidate must have been accepted into the 2020/2021 MSc Public Health for Development course; and
- Candidate must be a citizen of a sub-Saharan African or South Asian country.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with experience and/or interest in the area of water, sanitation, hygiene and public health.
- Applicants must meet the School’s minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements if shortlisted for this funding
- Full-time overseas tuition fees for 2020-21 (including the mandatory field trip fee);
- Flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry); and
- A tax free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,175.00